Precision healthcare can offer and plan specific patient care, based on the genes, proteins, and other substances in a person’s body. Regarding cancer and rare diseases, precision healthcare most often means looking at how changes in certain genes or proteins in a person’s cells might affect their care and treatment options. Recent advances in precision healthcare have significantly improved cure rates and extended survival for those diagnosed with cancer or rare disease. SeerPharma has a long track record of supporting cell, gene therapy, and genetic diagnostic manufacturers on Quality/GMP compliance matters. As part of the ecosystem, we are proud to sponsor the upcoming BioMelbourne BioSymposium, which will shine a spotlight on Precision Healthcare.
Learn about the latest collaborations and approaches, how organisations, systems and bioinformatics can help healthcare professionals match patients to the right therapies and clinical trials, and how these developments usher in a new era of personalised treatment strategies.
By attending, you will learn about:
- The genomics ecosystem – new technologies, clinical trials, risk and counselling
- The cell therapy pipeline – manufacturing, commercialisation and diagnostics
- Gene therapy, cancer and pre-cancer – screening, targeted treatments and outcomes
- Gene and cell therapies and rare diseases – applications and the future
- Support – connectors, enablers and infrastructure
- Ethics – access, data and diversity.
Date: Wednesday 4th October 2023
Location: Monash College, 750 Collins Street, Docklands, 3008
For more information and to register for this unique event, do visit: