SeerPharma is excited to welcome the 2020 cohort of students who will embark on achieving Postgraduate Qualifications in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) from the University of Technology Sydney. The cohort represent a mix of graduates and working professionals from around the world, some of whom will undertake these studies on-campus in Sydney, while others will complete the program online.
Students have the option of obtaining the following qualifications in GMP from this program.
- Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Diploma
The Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma are currently available online, with the full Masters program available online from March 2021.
SeerPharma’s partnership with UTS grows from strength to strength as we look to bring academia and industry together, to further advance our mission in driving the importance of Quality in the manufacture of both medicines and medical devices.
For more information on obtaining a Postgraduate Qualification in GMP, please visit: https://www.seerpharma.com/services/qa-and-gmp-training/postgraduate-gmp-training
You may also be interested in these related posts:
- SeerPharma to Deliver Bioprocessing Training Programs at UTS
- Students of GMP Post-graduate Programs Present at International Summit
- Celebrating 1st Cohort of Graduates from Masters of GMP Program at UTS
- Experience from Attending Master of GMP Course at UTS
- Meet Online Graduate Certificate in GMP Student Esther Kopp
- Following the GMP Opportunities Wherever They Lead