SeerPharma is thrilled to welcome the 2021 Spring cohort of students studying Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) at the University of Technology Sydney. This cohort is a global blend of graduates and industry professionals. Our investments with migrating this program online over several years has placed us in a strong position through the COVID-19 pandemic, where we can continue to attract and engage seasoned professionals and students to this program from around the world. We’re delighted to be part of an initiative that brings industry and academia together, in addition bring University training rigour to the study of GMP, the foundational element needed for a career in Quality.
Students can obtain the following postgraduate qualifications in GMP:
- Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Diploma
SeerPharma’s partnership with UTS grows from strength to strength, and our efforts continue to be in line with our wider mission, to advance quality and GMP best-practices for manufacturing both medicines and medical devices.
You may also be interested in these related posts:
- SeerPharma to Deliver Bioprocessing Training Programs at UTS
- Students of GMP Post-graduate Programs Present at International Summit
- Experience from Attending Master of GMP Course at UTS
- Meet Online Graduate Certificate in GMP Student Esther Kopp
- Meet Online Graduate Certificate in GMP Student Lina Sandberg
- Meet Online Graduate Certificate in GMP Student Kunal Gadhvi
- Meet Online Graduate Certificate in GMP Student Teresa Domagala
- Following the GMP Opportunities Wherever They Lead